StoryWorks! Video Library
The way people, including youth, learn today is clear. When we choose to inquire, it’s mostly on video. Did you know that YouTube's user-friendliness, combined with the soaring popularity of video content, has made it the second largest search engine behind Google, with 3 billion searches per month?
Video helps students better grasp the required curriculum, because content presented as narrative, such as a storytelling video, is easier to understand, provides richer context, and elicits students’ emotional involvement in the topic.
- Touches hearts and opens minds through new ideas, and old wisdom!
- Increases students’ ability to understand and connect with others
- Helps students better grasp required curriculum content
StoryWorks! Video Library is ON DEMAND in more ways than one!
- All staff can access the library whenever they want – 12 months of the year!
- All staff can request we Add-A-Story to the library – we love requests!
- Admin and others ‘filling in’ can offer curriculum learning in an accessible way!
There are many stories in the StoryWorks! Video Library that will spark the imaginations of students of all ages. Stories support Math, Language Arts, History, Geography, Social Studies, Science, Art, and ‘Stories to Grow By’ (interpersonal relationships, emotions, empowerment).